REVEAL: Artist-led Activity in the West Midlands
A Forum for visual artists across the West Midlands
WOLVERHAMPTON ART GALLERY
FRIDAY 19 OCTOBER, 1pm-4.30pm, FREE
Come along to:
- Find out from artists running collectives what is going on in their cities and area
- Learn about the `small change' philosophy from Nabeel Hamdi
- Debate the priorities put forward by representatives from artist collectives in Coventry, Stoke, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford and Wolverhampton
- Explore how artists set the agenda for the sector and for CVAN, the national network
- Contribute to decision making on the actions we take forward in the West Midlands.
More information will also be posted on the events page in due course:http://www.tpwestmidlands.org.uk/tpwm-annual-visual-art-forum/
If you would like to attend please email email@example.com with ‘Visual Art Forum’ in the subject heading. Please note: places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Your booking will be confirmed via email before 30 September 2012.